I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.”
– Song of Solomon 1:1 (NIV)
Established in 2009, the Rose of Sharon Children’s Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt corporation.
The Rose of Sharon Children’s
Foundation has the ultimate purpose
of providing the financial resources necessary to introduce and/or further God’s presence in the lives of abused, neglected, and orphaned children.
Committed to adhering to biblical principles in all areas of service, this Foundation was created in memory of Sharon Hobson, co-founder/director of Serenity Infant Care Homes, Inc., who led a life and left a legacy of compassion, service, and spirituality.
- To raise funds to assist Serenity in providing families, resources and programs that glorify God’s will.
- To open the Therapeutic Learning Center to more young children in our community.
- To establish support and prayer alliances with businesses, churches, and
organizations, willing to invest in furthering Serenity’s objectives.
- The Rose of Sharon Children’s Foundation will enable Serenity Infant Care Homes, Inc. to provide healing of children and families to prevent their coming into the foster care system.
For more information about the Rose of Sharon Children’s Foundation, contact Jennifer Choctaw at RoseOfSharon@gmail.com